The Jury is in! Berger-Levrault is proud to present our finalist-teams for the Track 1 competition:
Here are the 12 finalist-teams for Track 1 (not in order of ranking):
- Green’mote (CyTech, France)
- Go Green to be Clean! (FactoriaF5, Spain)
- My Pedagogical Garden (FactoriaF5, Spain)
- Pixel Community (University Mohamed V, Morocco)
- Earth’s Hero (University Mohamed V, Morocco)
- Smart Medical Card (University SMBA, Morocco)
- Alert’n’Act (University SMBA, Morocco)
- Don’t Throw It, Donate It! (EMSI, Morocco
- BioProduk (ISMO, Morocco)
- EcoStore (ETS Montreal, Canada)
- BioTop (ESILV, France)
- GreenHood (Wild Code School, France)
JUMP-SMART YOUR CITY AND KICK-START YOUR CAREER!
Launching in January 2022, The Green Tech Competition is the 6th edition of the Berger-Levrault City’ZEN Challenge – an international, inter-school innovation competition.
At stake is 25,000 € in prize money to be shared by 7 winning student-teams from our partner-schools.
The objective: Develop IT and digital solutions that will contribute to an ecological transformation of urban life.
Please take a tour of website to find out more about this initiative and how to apply.
Edition 6: The GREEN TECH Competition
It’s about making cities smarter, making cities greener!
As the future of cities depends on an ecological transformation of urban life, the acceleration of green technology is primordial. For this reason, Berger-Levrault has decided to place ecology at the center of the City’ZEN Challenge. From now on, students will be challenged to develop digital and smart-city solutions that will lead to a more sustainable use of technology.
The City’ZEN Challenge by the numbers
have been incubated
have been mobilized
on 4 continents
and more than 50 campuses
in prize money
for the 6th edition
A student competition for the future of cities
The City’ZEN Challenge is at the heart of Berger-Levrault’s international strategy to encourage and to invest in the next generation of leaders who will transform urban life through innovation and technological evolution. This initiative aims to support and to reward IT students in the crystallization of their technological projects in order to re-imagine the future of cities and thus, to meet the major societal challenges of the 21st century.
An ecosystem of innovation
As innovation begins in a space where ideas can connect, the City’ZEN Challenge ecosystem is based on maximum inclusion.
Advantages for students
- An international, inter-school competition reserved exclusively for our partner-schools
- A purse of 25,000 € and 7 winning teams
- Two competitions in one: If you have a project-idea or not, there’s a place for you
- 15 hours of professional project-coaching for each finalist-team by employees of Berger-Levrault
- International internship offers
- Post-Competition: start-up incubation and commercial partnership possibilities
Since the launch of the first City’ZEN Challenge in 2016, the number of our partner-schools has grown from 1 to 13, and the number of campuses from 1 to more than 50. In addition, the City’ZEN Challenge has become an international competition now present in 6 countries and on 3 different continents: France, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Canada and Morocco.